Friday, September 16, 2016

Cat and Japanese

はじめまして。

Nice to meet everyone! I'm glad to be in the same class as those who are interested in Japanese. I enrolled in the class because I like the pleasant sound of Japanese. I also like Japanese food and national costume きもの (hopefully I'll get to wear one one day!).

I did not know any Japanese at all prior to the first day of class, so everything is new for me. I will try hard to catch up with you guys, and I look forward to a great semester with everybody.

さよなら。

2 comments:

  1. こんにちわ、わたしはデボラです。わたしはコロンビアのがくせいです。 How are you doing with the class so far? I remember when I first started learning Japanese, and how difficult it was. I hope classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. どうぞよろしく! にほんごの じゅぎょう is still difficult for me, but it is a lot of fun! We just started learning かんじ。デボラさんは にほんごの なんねんせいですか。

      Delete